Tuesday 31 January 2012

If you are reading this, may I ask why you are bothering to read about someone just like yourself? I guess you're wondering why your reading this now and in all honesty, I can not provide an answer. Some might ask, what am I? Well, I am alive. But then again, so is everyone. In most ways I am like most people, ignorant, stubborn, easy to manipulate. A instinct that drives us in our quest for power over all is something we all have. So how am I different. You could say that I am a musician, or a student, a member of Generation Z or even a nuisance. Yes, I am all of that and more but why pinpoint me to one word? Is it because we are driven to find the simplest and yet most complex answer for everything or is it that we are simply too ignorant to the fact that someone can actually be more than what one word says. And now look what you've made me do, i've gotten so carried away in this that I may have written more than I was supposed too. Oh well....

TRSS

No comments:

Post a Comment