Wednesday 1 February 2012

I am...

I am an avid gamer!
Are you? Ok, fine, let me re-phrase that. Have you played a game before? It doesn't have to be a computer game! It could be a board game, but the point still stands, I don't think there's anyone on the planet who hasn't played a game before, unless an individual was unlucky enough to have died at birth or very shortly after.

Games are one of the most important things in peoples lives, people allways come up with little games in their head, whatever it may be (I won't judge). As for me, I started with video games, I find it amusing that my greatest hobby in now my dream job, but the world can offer you things you don't expect, even through playing little games! With that said, I believe everyone is an avid gamer!


TB

No comments:

Post a Comment