Wednesday 15 February 2012

Just don't tell me

Can you keep a secret? I can't. It is or it was. It can be, it is private, well sometimes. If you know a secret is it still a secret? Nothing can be a secret, perhaps it is a thought that can be either told or kept private.

I can't tell you it’s a secret. That's what they say but then they go on to tell you the 'secret'. I don't want to know. I don't know who you're talking about. I don't really even know you. But now because of you we have this 'bond' over a 'secret' that I didn't want to know in the first place. So I personally think that’s a great way to start a friendship. Or not.

Did you hear about? Yes. What about? No. Well I heard that… Wait do you want me to keep this private or ‘secret’ as you like to say. Yes. Well just don’t tell me then I can promise not to tell another.

SB


No comments:

Post a Comment