Wednesday 15 February 2012

Would you like to share anything with the group?

I have secrets. Everyone does. Even if they think they don't, they do; they just haven't realised yet. Some secrets are so secret you don't even know they are there.

I have secrets. But I'm not going to tell you what they are. If I told you my secrets they wouldn't be secret anymore. Secrets don't have witnesses.

Secret is different from "private" and it's a world away from "confidential". I am not sure why though. But there wouldn't be other words if they were the same thing. If I tell you something in confidence it isn't a secret. My act of sharing voids its identity as such. I have told you. Therefore it isn't secret.
I don't know how to make it more clear.

I could tell you my secrets. But I would have to lie. Or not. You wouldn't know any different.


FM

No comments:

Post a Comment