Tuesday 13 March 2012

Blub...blub...blub.

I'm scared of being trapped on a sinking ship and I don't know why. Possibly because I watched that film at a very young age or maybe I had a bad experience where I was trapped with water around me. Fear I s a rational thing, I think. I mean when I was younger I was scared that when I awoke from my slumber that my room would be full of water due to the polar ice caps melting, but again this could have come from watching that film... twice. So is it fair to say that fear comes from Hollywood? Or is it just there from birth? The only guarantee'd constant in our life, fear. They say it is there to keep us alive, so it has become a part of us, a sixth sense almost in the way that it can protect us from danger, or scary movies. So with that in mind, those who fear nothing, are they inhuman?
     
I'm also scared of fish hooks, but that one is probably self explanatory. Its sharp and I don't want it in my eye thanks, or anywhere else for that matter.

JM

No comments:

Post a Comment