Sunday 25 March 2012

Sex

A: I remember when I couldn’t say that word. I can now. Sex, sex, sex, sex. Is that making you uncomfortable? Good now discuss. Well I suppose for (you)
B: Stop
A: why? Am I offending you? Is it the concept or…
B: no.no at least not .at the moment, look, can we  just…. cant we…. Put it off
A: till tomorrow
B: tomorrow
A:  over tea?
B: yes and scones
A: great tomorrow I will discuss sex with you over tea and scones.(…) It wasn’t her fault you know, none can say  she (didn’t try)
B: I know but…….. Look I don’t know what….
A: you could try talking
B Ohhh I’d love to see that you, me, tea, scones, sex and Sharon.
A: look it’ wasn’t your fault you can only really blame him.(…)
B : Tea, scones and sorrow …. And IT, it will be there in the tealeaves.
A: it, the elephant in the room
B: yes tomorrow the elephant it coming to tea.


BD

No comments:

Post a Comment