Wednesday 21 March 2012

Religion

Religion is beautiful. Faith gives hope. I wish I had as much faith as you. Religion can hurt, people fight over their faith. What for? To believe is a gift. A gift I have not yet received. I am not religious, I don’t believe, I’m not even sure what it is I’m supposed to believe in. You believe and I envy that, when something goes wrong in your life you turn to your faith and yes I want that to. 
Religion is only a taboo subject when it causes terror and destruction. Most of the time it gives people hope and guidance. To discriminate someone of their religion is to destroy their faith. It destroys their passion and their confidence. It makes them the person they don’t want to be and it makes you the person in the wrong. To take away peoples love and belief toward their religion just increases your envy that you have none because when you believe it always means you have someone there to protect you. Religion provides people with safety and it gives them comfort. Why would you want to take that away? What right do you have to take that away?

SB

No comments:

Post a Comment