Sunday 25 March 2012

Sex

Apparently its a good thing, and it's also a bad thing. So how can it be both? everyday I witness sexism at my school, it is becoming a trend, and it worries me. We are destroying what our previous generation fought for, sexual equality. I think of myself as a feminist, and I don't agree with sexism but I do agree with sex. It is possible that you may be laughing at that, but why? We laugh because we don't like to think about it, we are nervous and it shines through. If I said to you 'lets have a conversation about sex' there would probably be a long pause, as people would be thinking of how to formulate a conversation on sex, without it being awkward for either party.

I used to laugh at sex, now I don't
and I never thought seism was funny.

JM

No comments:

Post a Comment