Tuesday 27 March 2012

Ethnicity

Apparently, I am not truly of this country. Are you sure? Check again. I was born in this country. I have lived here all my life. All personal documents of mine label me of being part of this nation. So are you sure that you have your facts right? I'm just as much a part of this country as you are. If not more.
Race.
One of the most detestable features that the human race has to offer. The constant quest to demoralise people through remarks about there skin/religion/origin.
What these bigots who ramble on in this unpleasant and overall disgusting manner do not seem to realise is that, beneath the surface, we are all the same. Our hearts are all in the same place. So is our stomach, our livers and every other organ in our bodies. We all share the same flaws, and the same advantages. Simply in different ways. So why does it matter whether or not I am of your seemingly perfect expectations?

You don't seem to realise that imperfection is the true perfection.

TRSS

No comments:

Post a Comment