Saturday 10 March 2012

Circus dwellers

I do not like the colourful entertainers which wear stupid make-up and baggy pants. 


Today i had a great day, i met some great people and did not stress over silly little things like i normally do. 
It was one of those days which i thought was just, well... great. 
It was not the most perfect day in my lifetime, but it could of been in the top 10. 


'Sorry, what does this have to do with your problem with circus dwellers?' 


Nothing. Nothing at all.


It is not something i enjoy. I've never met someone who achieves pleasure with fear, if you do so, i recommend you go to a mental asylum.


I don't know why i dread the colourful entertainers which wear stupid make-up and baggy pants, but i get along with my life just the same. 


MH 

No comments:

Post a Comment